Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Super Gentle Yoga Coming To My House

I have a special invitation I want to extend to all women who live within driving distance of my house.

I'm starting a super gentle yoga class at my house on Sunday evenings, 6 -7 p.m., beginning March 3.

Just Breathing, Stretching, and Relaxing.  

A One Hour Sabbath of Self Care.

I would be so honored if you would join me.  We are going to practicing treating ourselves with tender loving kindness.  I think it's going to be extraordinary.  Email me if you need more info.

In November I started a yoga teacher training program.  We are half way in, and I am truly being transformed by the experience.  I'm being stretched and healed--physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  I want to share the bliss!  {There is no charge, as I am still in training.}  

No comments:

Post a Comment