Sunday, February 16, 2014

Courage To Fly

I think it takes sooooo much courage to take flight as a teacher these days--so many rules and laws and musts and shouldn'ts.  So this is a challenge for you, amazing teacher!!  What are you going to do this week that will take some courage and feel like you're taking flight?  Think something amazing for your students, coworkers, yourself or your family.

On your mark.
Get set
Go!

{I'd love to know what you do.  Please leave a comment or email me!}


I'm in the midst of sharing a series of little paintings I've created.  I've titled the series "February Defrost."  I'm trying to get my creativity flowing and inspire folks just like you while I'm at it.  All of the original pieces are for sale in my etsy shop.  Please share with anyone you think may be interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment