Saturday, February 22, 2014

Seek Joy



This is perhaps my favorite little painting I've put up this month.  Do you ever feel like everything about  the buraucracy of education is trying to suck the joy right out of teaching and learning?  I feel that way almost every single day.

It just means we have to work harder to seek joy for ourselves and our students.  We must be more cleaver in the ways we teach children to seek joy.

I'm hoping soon to get back to sharing some of what has been happening in my classroom this year.  For now, I hope these other bits of art might lift your spirit and invite you to seek joy!



I'm in the midst of sharing a series of little paintings I've created.  I've titled the series "February Defrost."  I'm trying to get my creativity flowing and inspire folks just like you while I'm at it.  All of the original pieces are for sale in my etsy shop.  Please share with anyone you think may be interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment