Sunday, June 26, 2011

Updates On Life. . . Because You Asked


So here are some things people have been asking me about, and you might want to know:

The Good Karma Yard Sale was so successful. We estimate that we eliminated at least 10 boxes of stuff we've just had hanging around--including some school stuff I've had in boxes in my basement or other people's basement for about 8 years! I'm not sure what all goodness is coming our way, but the clearing of stuff feels so good!

The Art and Soul of Brave Teachers first workshop was amazing! It was a great experience for me. It was also good for participants. You can go here to read some of what participants had to say about it! I can't wait to do it again with a new group of people at Lakeside, July 11 - 15. If you can join us, I'd love to meet you! If you want more information about hosting your own Brave Teacher Adventure or Retreat, contact me.

There Is No Magic Wand, my first ebook is coming out in the next week. I'm still trying to pack in more activities and worksheets. It's going to be so much more than a book. It will be like a wonderful little personal retreat center with activities and action steps you can visit over and over again.

The list of people receiving Sweet Summer Treats is growing! If you haven't signed up, please do today, so you can receive the next little email treat. Invite friends to sign up, too! It's FREE!

Is there anything else you want to know about over here at "Brave Summer Central"?
What are you doing these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment