Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow Day Gift



I can't even express how surreal today seems. This snow is not from today--Oh, no. It's been piling up, but did it get us a snow day? No, way!

So, of course, when I could see the pavement on my street and just a little ice build up on the car, I didn't even think to check the computer or my messages for a snow day.

Imagine my surprise when my husband I bundle up the baby, and they take me to school (one car family), and there are no cars in the lot! We dash home to see if this is just a delay, but no, school is closed.

At first I didn't know what to do. It's been a really good day! I've done laundry, moved some furniture, written lesson plans, taken my son to Baby Time at the library, and gone out to lunch.

I can't even imagine a better gift than this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment