Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Creative and Engaging Toy

I have a VERY active and curious 4 year old son.  {It's very hard to keep his attention for more than 5 minutes.}  A few things can engage him--legos, for example.

We have a new favorite toy.  He can't get enough of them, and I love creating with them, too!

It's called Plus-Plus.  We have the minis.  They look like little plastic puzzle pieces, but the versatility is amazing.  It's made in Denmark.  There are various color packs.  They can be purchased in boxes of 100, 300, 600, or 1200.

When I say HOURS of fun, I'm not exaggerating a bit.  The possibilities are limitless.  You can see some amazing designs on the website, but just let kids enjoy.  You can find them online, but I would recommend that you let your independent local toy store know about them.  We bought them here in Lakeside at Fine Print Bookstore.  {They have a wonderful book selection and lots of great quality unique toys.}

If you're looking for a no batteries required toy for a child, I highly recommend Plus-Plus.  It's definitely our favorite toy find of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment