Sunday, May 3, 2015

Summer of Inspiration


Summer is just around the corner, and I want to offer Brave Hearts everywhere a daily dose of inspiration this summer.  Five days a week I will be sending out a printable poster with an amazing quote and decorated with some of my creativity, heart, and passion.  Just opening these little gems may be all you need to keep your motivation and spirits soaring.

If you need some more inspiration you can print them out to hang on your fridge or bulletin board or wherever you look for some uplift.

Now you know I love Brave Teachers, but this summer I want to send the love and hope to everyone who can possibly use it.  

Can you do me a favor?

Can you forward this to anyone who came to mind when you started reading this?  Your sister, your boss, your best friend from college, your mother-in-law, and your coworker who is in a rough patch.  I want to touch as many hearts and lives as possible this summer!



And if you would like a little taste of inspiration before the official start, here is a poster I made a few years ago.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment