Sunday, October 11, 2015

NEOEA Play Day



If you're in my local area then you may have this Friday off of school for Professional Development.  If you don't already know what you're going to do, I am delighted to invite you to spend your morning with me creating.

We will meet at the intersection of Personal Development and Professional Development

October 16, 2015 {Have fun and play all morning!}
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. {Mind/Body/Spirit}
Art Center on Tusc  {571 W. Tuscarawas Ave.,  Barberton}


Planned activities I look forward to sharing {Yoga, Intuitive Painting, Nature Walk, More Painting, Inspiring Projects for yourself or your classroom}

Wear comfy clothes
$40/ includes yoga class and all creative project supplies and materials--pay at the door, but RSVP HERE now
{I must have at least 5 participants so bring all your teacher friends!}

I'm looking forward to sharing a great day filled with courage and creativity!

Fondly,
Brave Teacher Mim

No comments:

Post a Comment