Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tis the Season

It's that time of year when teachers need lots of little gifts for hostess gifts, coworkers, parent volunteers, stocking stuffers, and the list just keeps going.

Never fear!  You can take care of all of the needs with my handy little creations.  I have an assortment of goodies that are available for between $5 and $25.

I have my new hand sewn mini journals:  Write your own story mini journals are HERE



I still have many of the Summer of Inspiration Original and Affordable watercolors HERE.  {These guys start at $20, and they become less expensive the more you buy!}



Brave Inspiration Card Decks--54 of my favorites from Summer of Inspiration.  They are perfect for a desk or computer keyboard!  Available HERE



I even have original acrylic paintings in 4x4 canvases for only $20.  You will find them in the Brave Art Gallery and Shop HERE.  {I will continue to add images of more inspiring mini canvases, so check back!}



The Brave Art Gallery and Shop offers convenient online shopping HERE.
If you are in my area you can arrange to visit my studio and see all the pieces that are available and save on shipping.

A huge THANK YOU and deep gratitude for support this teacher artist and other artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment