Thursday, January 14, 2016

Seeking Support and Making Magic

I am not good at asking for help.  Even if I was drowning {literally or metaphorically} I'm not sure I would ask for help.  My mom used to joke {I think it was a joke} that my first words were, "I'll do it my way."

I have lived long enough to know that even when we think we are doing it our way, there are miracles and magic surrounding us, thanks to amazing people who offer us support.

I want to spend the rest of this year as a full time artist and author.  I make stuff every single day, and I put it out into the world to make it a better place.  For this reason, I am asking for support via my Patreon site.  I'm inviting you to make a monthly contribution, and I make cool stuff and share some of it with you.



Thank you so much for your consideration in joining my on this magical adventure!

CLICK HERE to see one time purchases that provide magical support, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment