Saturday, November 27, 2010

Book Recommendation


I was so excited to hear that SARK (Susan Arial Rainbow Kennedy) had a new book coming out. I've been a fan of her since here book Inspiration Sandwich fell into my lap in a book store in Florida about 15 years ago. I love the fact that all of her books are in her handwriting and very colorful. I bought the new one yesterday, and I've read most of it. Someone said it may be her best book so far. I completely concur!

The title is Glad No Matter What. It's NOT one of those warm fuzzy ignore reality books. Instead SARK shares her experiences and the experiences of others in traveling through life and learn how to look for the gifts. It's beautiful and thought provoking. You can see SARK talk about the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment