Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friday Freebie Inspirational Things On Rings





I've had no internet access. I'm going slowly insane--okay, maybe not so slowly. So now on Thursday evening I'm in a coffee shop trying to connect with my online peeps.

Last weekend I wanted to make a little inspirational treasure for myself. About an hour later this little Things On Rings Quote Set was made.

I made them to work with the little perforated business cards that come 10 to a page. I painted them. I printed them. Then I punched holes and added a ring and ribbon. Voila! Inspiration!

Go ahead! Print it HERE. (Scroll down past the retreat to get the 2 free printables.) Make it your own. Send us a picture of what you've done, brave teacher!

P.S.
It's not too late to sign up for the Brave Teachers Fall Retreat HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment