Thursday, September 29, 2011

Brave Teachers Doing Fall Fest






I have so much I want to blog about, but not nearly enough time--curriculum stuff, good books, brave projects with kids, my super Sam, Brave Teachers, art, and so much more. Someday I will be a little more caught up on work and life, but I'm making this a quick one for now.

For everyone who is local I'm doing the Fall Fest this Saturday, October 1, at Johnson Church, 3409 Johnson Road, Norton, OH 44203. It's 10 - 4, and there is lots of fun FREE stuff. It's a great event for families! Please stop by and see me. I'm giving away affirmations!

Anyway, I've got lots of great photo cards, from Affirmative Greetings, a greeting card line from Brave Teachers. These are the pure photos--no photoshop here! There is lots of nature and words. The photos above are a few of my favorites.

One of my October projects is going to be to update Brave Teachers on Etsy. When that happens I'll let you know, so you can see lots of the current photos and make your own gift sets.

What's keeping you busy these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment