Friday, June 22, 2012

Brave Backyard Bash

I LOOOOVED having a couple brave teachers come over to get started on their Visioning The Best Year Ever.  I had such a good time putting together some decorations and lots of art materials.  Here's a little visual feast:
Cushions and table covers dressed up the backyard.

Stickers, chip board book, and binders for everyone


Who couldn't use some tissue paper flowers?

Love me some art supplies

bento box lunch box. . .

. . . filled with snack mixes--yum

Quotes flipped to the front of the berry box--portable inspiration


There is still time to join us for Visioning The Best Year Ever, beginning June 28 for 5 weeks of fun and creative self care.  While I can't offer you a cushioned seat in my backyard, there are many other cool surprises and treats just waiting for you!  I can't wait to share encouragement, inspiration, and empowerment.  Sign up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment