Thursday, June 28, 2012

Through The Eyes Of A 3 Year Old

So the highlight of my summer is seeing life through the eyes of a 3 year old.  {It makes me realize that I've lost tons of curiosity and creativity!}

Here are a few views:

JOY!

Don't pick the flowers!

Where's the spider?

Great explorer!

Help me!

I'm a scientist inventing colors!

New painting technique (with a straw!)
What's the highlight of your summer?  What's enchanting you?


P.S.  If you're looking for something more or different, Visioning The Best Year EVER starts today, and I would be delighted to have you join us!

1 comment:

  1. I know we all need to be reminded of what the world can look like when we slow down and take the time to appreciate the world around us.

    Your little one is precious. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete