Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fear--less



I don't know about you, but I'm honestly way too affected by fear--both personally and professionally.  I'm also open to strategies and ideas other people have on reaching my fullest potential by taming some of that fear.

I'm participating in an AMAZING event hosted by Catherine Just.  {Just love her, and her work!  I dream of taking one of her photography retreats!}  It's a Soul-full Summit, and it's FREE!  There are just a few days left, but it's too good to keep to myself.

Here are some of the nuggets I'm gleaning:

  • Most of my fear is wrapped up in "what if. . " rather than what is
  • No one is without fear--the secret is learning how to fear-less
  • Feel the fear and do it anyway
  • Being fearless, intuitive, and intentional are all muscles that strengthen as they are exercised.
  • Marriage can be a vessel to work out personal foibles--without shaming or blaming self or others
  • Compassion for self is HUGE
I keep being amazed by what I'm hearing and how it's impacting me.  I finding compassion for myself and others at a whole different level.

What's moving you?
Are you feeling fear-less in some area of your life?


P.S.  Visioning The Best Year EVER starts 5 weeks toward BLISS on June 28.  If it's tugging at your heart, I hope you'll join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment