Friday, July 24, 2015

Some Inspiration, A Challenge, + Exciting News!


Dear Amazing And Courageous You,

Who doesn't love a little Jane Austen to inspire them on Friday?  My favorite part of this quote is that the will of others does scare me, but that fear no longer stops me.  Courage is moving me forward, and I hope it is moving you, too.

Now onto the Friday Challenge. The challenge today is. . .SPEAK TO YOURSELF WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS!  Let your internal voice be the way you speak to the people you love and cherish the most.  When negative thoughts arise, have a standard answer.  Something like, "Darling, you know that isn't the truth.  You are loved and precious.  Own it."  Remember this is a journey so honor the process.  Are you up for the challenge?


Exciting Brave Teachers news! 

I wanted you to be the first to know that Brave Teachers is offering Individual Subscriptions to Personalized Professional Development.  Betcha' this will be the best investments teachers can make in the upcoming school year.  Get all the details HERE. {There is a special price through August 8}  This would make an amazing gift for any teachers you may know!

Whole School Subscriptions are available HERE 
  • This week I'm hosting two art workshops at ACoT--Papermaking on July 28, and Book Art on July 30.  These are going to be so much fun, and I would love to have you join us!  Get details or sign up HERE
  • See several pieces of my art at the first anniversary show at Nine Muses Gallery.  Opening reception, this evening, July 24.
  • Brave Yoga:  Breathe, Stretch, Relax continues Tuesday, July 28, at ACoT for $8 per class.
  • Saturday, August 1, 9 - 10 a.m. I'm guiding yoga at Grace Loyal Oak UCC, 3285 S. Cleveland-Massillon Road, Norton 44203  for $8
Have a wonder-full and adventuresome weekend,

Brave Teacher Mim

 

No comments:

Post a Comment