Lots of years I arrive at this point, and I feel like all my creative juices have been spent on Christmas stuff. This year is different. Here are some of the things that have left me very inspired this season:
- Holiday lights through the eyes of a child
- Time in the Hopeful World Class--POWER-FULL
- Berry Christmas Granola
- Elmo slippers being a most loved gift
- Heifer Project being the best gift I honored people in giving
- Our little family's new tradition: A birthday party for Jesus
- Reminiscing by making (and eating) my mom's fudge and fruitcake recipes
- Planning the first Brave Women's Breakfast
- Watching Santa Claus is Coming To Town and Frosty
- Having a little boy who hearts snowmen in a BIG way!
What is inspiring you today?