Friday, March 2, 2012

Enchantment #7

The one thing that is most enchanting me this week is The Right Brained Video Business Summit. It's going on right now! It's free! It's packed with some much goodness. Even if you're not interested in business, much of it applies to any sort of work.

I was so struck to my heart by what Mark Silver from The Heart of Business shared on the first day of the summit.




I'm also loving this mini vision board! Here's where you can get some inspiration to make your own.

I'm also being enchanted with my amazing students who are learning and growing and responding to instruction! They are little rock stars!




I'm also hoping to enchant others with The Grateful Teacher Adventure Kit. I just need to get a little time to shrink it down so that I can send it out! It's not too late to sign up to get this FREE resource!

What's enchanting you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment