Tuesday, July 31, 2012

On Vacation, Off Balance

I'm on vacation with my little family this week, and I'm so off balance.  {Some of you are thinking that I'm never balanced, but this is different.}  I'm having amazing moments with amazing people, my little family included, but I can't download any photos from my camera--I don't have my cord.  I don't have wifi where I'm staying, so I'm not even checking email everyday--what a shocker to my system!

It's also good {and yucky} to feel an internal struggle around enoughness and to allow myself to sit and day dream while my family sleeps.  So much about the past few days confirms for me that I'm on the right path.  Can I say that I'm totally freaked out by that?!

There is going to be some amazing stuff happening here and over at Brave Teachers during the month of August.  I know you will want to stay tuned!

What's tugging at you?  Have you felt unbalanced recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment