Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Inspirational Flip



I'm about a day behind with my inspiration post. It can be explained by the fact that I've been playing with a new little tech toy--my inspiration--the Flip. I took a 3 hour class that showed by how to use it. The possibilities are endless. It's so fast and easy to make videos with this little baby. Did I mention I'm seriously challenged around technology? Did I mention how little this thing is?

I can't even begin to imagine all the applications for the classroom. It's fun to just daydream about all the ways kids could use this. It's also fun to daydream about all the ways teachers could use this!

If you have used a Flip professionally, how did you use it? If you're interested in acquiring some for your classroom or school digitalwish.com is a great way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment