Monday, October 4, 2010

Play * Practice * Learn


I'm inspired by Fall! Today is the first day of the new Fall Dream Lab! I'm absolutely inspired by this, and it's not too late for you to sign up for a good personal boost! It's all about courage and gratitude and tribe.

I always see the words play, practice, and learn on their web page.

It got me to thinking and inspired me to focus this week on practicing. I'm practicing compassion for myself and exploring what that might mean when I'm behind on doing my job.

I also want to talk to my students and focus our week around practicing. Instead of being frustrated when they are disrespectful, we will practice respect. Instead of wondering why they don't turn in their work, we will practice turning in everything on time. I think that little shift is going to one of those small things that makes a big difference! Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment