Monday, February 7, 2011

Inspired By Affirmations




If you're feeling down (I have been) writing out affirmations to read is a GREAT pick me up. I started this at Brave Women's Breakfast. My focus is on affirmations that will encourage and empower me as a teacher and in my classroom.

It's super simple. . .
  • I took some different shaped chipboard cards--some I painted and some I left plain.
  • I collected some affirmations and wrote them on the cards
  • I connected the card with a ring and added a little ribbon

Now I can add more or move them around!

Here are a few of my faves:

  • I feel the joy of teaching today!
  • I am enough. I do enough.
  • I am a confident, encouraging, and motivating teacher.
  • I motivate and encourage my students in every possible way!

What are the things you say to yourself when you're not feeling inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment