If you're feeling down (I have been) writing out affirmations to read is a GREAT pick me up. I started this at Brave Women's Breakfast. My focus is on affirmations that will encourage and empower me as a teacher and in my classroom.
It's super simple. . .
- I took some different shaped chipboard cards--some I painted and some I left plain.
- I collected some affirmations and wrote them on the cards
- I connected the card with a ring and added a little ribbon
Now I can add more or move them around!
Here are a few of my faves:
- I feel the joy of teaching today!
- I am enough. I do enough.
- I am a confident, encouraging, and motivating teacher.
- I motivate and encourage my students in every possible way!
What are the things you say to yourself when you're not feeling inspired?