Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspired By Thoughts of Spring


So it's hard to believe that about an hour after I took this photo there was a fresh new inch of snow on the ground. (I'm just grateful that the snow and ice did melt.) So I was out in our little yard looking for signs of spring, and this is what I found at the top of my young lilac bush! It does give me hope and inspires me.

I'm also inspired about some great future planning and dreaming that I've done this weekend toward supporting other teachers. More will be revealed in due time. I love it when a plan starts to take some sort of concrete shape--even if it's just in a spiral notebook.

I'm a procrastinator and a perfectionist, so those first steps are usually the hardest. I also want it all in place, now. Part of my inspirational mantra is "forward momentum." It doesn't have to be huge or monumental, but it does need to be forward.

Just like the lilac buds, my spiral notebook of working plans inspires me with hope.

What is your inspiration and hope today?

No comments:

Post a Comment