Monday, June 20, 2011

Brave Teacher To Do List With A Twist


Above you will see me working on my first Sweet Summer Treat. It's a to do list with a twist. It lists as many ways as I could fit on the page to take care of myself this summer. There not big fancy things. The list contains the sort of things that inspire and encourage and empower me to be the best version of myself I can be.

Here are a few of the items that made it to my list:

Complete Soul Restoration 2
Drink lots of water
Open the windows in my studio/office and listen to the rain fall.

Of course you don't need anything fancy to make a little list like this for yourself. The back of your grocery list works just fine. BUT. . .If you would like to receive this colorful blank PDF and other Sweet Summer Treats delivered to your inbox every week from now until Labor Day, sign up here. It's free and fun and empowering and inspiring. You are so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment