Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Great Way To Start Summer


As someone who just finished closing down my classroom today, I will take any and all help in the department of decluttering and organization! Why do teachers have so much stuff? It's a blessing and a curse! Today I want to share a fabulous blog to help anyone out there who feels the way I do.

I have enjoyed materials from the Little Learners/ Clutter Free Classroom since I discovered the blog last summer. I was soooo excited to see a whole new blog just for the Clutter Free Classroom. It just got it up and running this month, and June is devoted to classroom themes. If that's not cool enough, all the themes shared can be purchased at Teachers Pay Teachers. And if that's not good enough, there is a contest and the prize is the class theme kit of your choice.

Hurry on over. Check it out. Enter. Enjoy.

Wouldn't winning a nifty prize be a great way to start your summer? (Contest ends June 10.)

No comments:

Post a Comment