Monday, April 9, 2012

Adventure Kits Are Here


Adventure Kits are here!

I'm so excited to finally to able to share these amazing kits! They are going to inspire you. Uplift you. Challenge you. Invite courage into your life. Give you some hope. Inspire the push you need to make it to the end of the year.

Here's the really cool thing. . .

When you click the purchase button for any of the 3 Adventure Kits you will see a suggested price of $14 per kit, HOWEVER you get to choose the price. Yep, you read that correctly. You can change the price to whatever feels right to you!

I am so confident that these kits are such a good thing, that I want you to have them in your hands as a tool, a resource, and a beacon of hope.

Each kit will come to your email box as soon as you pay in the form of a full color PDF. How cool is that?

It is a colorful and artsy kit filled with ideas and inspiration from my heart and life just for you!

Go ahead and check out the Spring Fling Adventure Kits. What do you have to lose?

The rest of this week I'm going to be previewing each of the kits over at Brave Teachers.

And Shell and Anonymous who left comments for me about which kits you would like, if you email me (BraveTeacherMim@gmail.com), I will have those kits to you for FREE before the day is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment