So what's next?
I've been thinking about what does it mean to finish well. So what does it mean to finish well?
Here are some of the things I'm thinking about finishing well:
- I'm providing my students with some projects to take away from the year with them--a power point research project, a poetry anthology, book club projects.
- Having special events like field trips
- Cleaning the room so it is ready to start next year.
- Beginning planning for next year so that it can be even better than this year
- HERE IS THE REALLY BIG ONE--taking care of myself so that none of the above things, or the mountain of year end paperwork, or my life away from school makes me crazy. So that I enter summer calmly.
I'm also doing a FREE live coaching session on Thursday, May 3, at 9 p.m. Eastern. I'll share more about this over the next couple days.
What are you doing to finish well this year?