Friday, May 11, 2012

Brave Teacher Summer Bliss


"If you follow your BLISS doors will open for you that wouldn't have opened for anyone else."
(Joseph Campbell)





Would you like this summer to be the one that changes everything?  Would you like to invite more courage, strength, and hope into your school life?

I am so pleased to announce an amazing opportunity for ALL teachers who want next year to be their best year ever.  Brave Teachers is presenting the first ever online workshop this summer, Visioning The Best Year Ever.

It's going to be an amazing 5 weeks of videos, emails, and printable lessons.  It's going to be based on the play book and plan book I released last summer (and more here), but it's going to have so much more--based on what I practiced and experienced and learned through the process of using that tool in my own life.

As part of Teacher Appreciation Week, I am offering a super special price until May 31, of $29.00

I'm also offering a Visioning The Best Year Ever Kick Start Event.  It's going to be a great day!

I hope you'll follow your bliss this summer!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment