Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brave and Resolute


I really enjoy playing with words, seeing how they relate and connect. I was looking online at the Merriam Webster Dictionary at synonyms for brave. Two of those words really popped out at me--intrepid and undaunted

Both words have resolute as part of the definition--marked with firm determination. I think I'm feeling quite resolute this week. It's during the challenges that we actually get to prove our bravery. I feel physically, emotionally, and spiritually exhausted. It's the end of one semester and the beginning of a new semester. The weather is typical January in Ohio. I'm feeling constantly pushed and pulled in many directions, but I am resolute.

I'm trying to find balance, but it seems quite elusive.

Are you feeling brave? resolute?

No comments:

Post a Comment