Friday, April 8, 2011

Proudly Presenting BraveTeachers.com


It is my pleasure to proudly present to you




I've been working like crazy. (I'm a technological newbie--so much trial and error.) I've learned--and am learning sooo much. I've been writing and creating and assembling like crazy. This is just the beginning, people!


My heart just feels so much love for teachers and all we are and do that is sooo undervalued or goes unnoticed. I've been thinking, "What if we really learned how to care for ourselves and be honest and brave?" (If we don't learn to take care of ourselves, we can't expect that anyone else will want to value or care for us, either.)


If you in ANY way call yourself "teacher" or care about people who do, then http://www.braveteachers.com is for you.


Here's what you can bravely do today:


1. Check out the new website


2. Click on "Contact" and sign up to be part of the Brave Teacher community. To thank you for signing up I will send you a little thank you newsletter and a color poster of brave affirmations I made just for you, dear one.


3. Forward this to everyone you think might be interested.


Thank you for bravely showing up today to be the amazing person that you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment