Friday, April 22, 2011

What's in Your Workspace?






I must admit, I am not one of those fabulous teacher who has everything in its place and a place for everything. I try. Sometimes I get close. It never lasts long. I still have piles--on my desk, behind my desk, on shelves. In the past I've shamed myself about this. I would not permit myself to have a pretty little spot until everything was tidy. If I wait until then I might be dead before it happens. Instead I decided this year to have a little spot on my desk with pretty and powerful things. The photo shows what was on my desk at the beginning of this week--affirmations, flowers, etc. I usually try to have some treasure from outside, like a rock, some affirmations, and something else that will encourage or empower me--it might be a photo of my little family or a note or book.

I hope you give yourself permission to place items in your work space that encourage and empower you. What's in your space?

No comments:

Post a Comment