Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Great FREEBIE!


To honor all amazing teachers(of anyone and any topic), I'm offering a great FREEBIE over on braveteachers.com The offer ends Saturday, so hurry over.

I'm really please to present this great resource:

You will receive for FREE my first Brave Teacher Kit called "Heal Your Brave Teacher Heart With Affirmations." This is a 20 page PDF packed full of reasons to write affirmations, suggested affirmations, ideas for artsying up and making affirmation cards or notebooks. This kit includes 30 affirmations ready to be cut out and stuck on your cards. I can't wait to share all the goodness with you.

So if this sounds like something for you, sign up, and I'll send this great practical resource from my little email box to your little email box next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment