Sunday, May 29, 2011

Unofficial Beginning of Summer


Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial beginning of summer. Here are the top 10 bits of summer I'm most looking forward to:

1. More time with Sam and my little family--hiking, snuggling, Lakeside
2. Time to read--especially just for fun
3. Committing to take care of myself--especially around healthy food and fitness
4. Summer concert in Howe Meadow
5. Projects for next school year
6. Taking classes this summer--especially Soul Restoration 2, and tech classes about PDFs and Podcasting
7. Guiding 2 sessions of Art and Soul of Brave Teachers
8. All things Brave Teacher--ebooks, kits, etc.
9. Creating Art
10. Clearing--space and time in my life for what I really want and need.

What are you looking forward to for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment