Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ending Summer With A Little Heart Goodness



What could be better for the human heart than an art project with a two year old? Let me think about this for a moment. . . nothing! One of my favorite art activities with my two year old is watercolor painting. It's really one of my all time favorite personal art activities, too.

It's fun to see how his process is changing over time. With the school year beginning I hold onto these moments. He is becoming so much more conversational. He has lots of creative and imaginative play that is changing from day to day. He's a little ornery and a lot lovable.

He does my heart good. He reminds me to slow down, not take myself or anyone else too seriously, to live in the moment. to enjoy where I am and who I'm with. This is all good for me with school starting in just a few days. {sigh}

What's making your heart feel good today?

No comments:

Post a Comment