Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Super Excited For Brave Teacher Retreat!


I am head over heals with excitement! I'm so pleased to announce the first EVER Brave Teacher Fall Retreat.
It's going to be SOOOOOOO amazing!

Picture this with me:

~Charming cottage just blocks away from Lake Erie in Lakeside, Ohio.

~Journaling

~Creating artsy projects as tools for your heart

~Yoga practices to take home and use for relaxation and stress reduction

~Delicious and nutritious meals and snacks

~2 nights accommodations

~Intimate group of brave teacher women (sorry guys)

~Effective, caring, and courageous facilitator in Brave Teacher Mim

~Time to walk around, watch the lake, nap, or just BE

I know, I know--it almost sounds too good to be true. It's for real, and if it's calling to you I'm inviting you to join us for this AMAZING weekend.

September 23-25, 2011
Beginning with dinner on Friday evening and ending around noon on Sunday.
All of this and more for $150.

Space is very limited, so if it's calling to you, make this investment in yourself HERE.
Download the brochure HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment