Friday, July 8, 2011

Art and Soul of Brave Teachers at Lakeside


Remember when I offered this amazing heart connecting class, The Art and Soul of Brave Teachers? It's happening again!

Next week, July 11- 15, I will be guiding one session each day from Monday - Friday from 3:30 - 5:30 in the afternoon. I can't imagine a better way to spend some lazy summer afternoons than sharing this with Brave Teachers. We will journal and talk and create some inspirational little art projects. If you want more information, email me.

Lakeside is an incredibly relaxing place that I can't wait to share time there with my little family. It's a "Chautauqua" style community. It's a wonderful place to nourish your mind, body, and spirit. I'm looking forward to taking lots of pictures and creating just for fun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment