Monday, July 4, 2011

Winners! Winners! Winners!


I'm absolutely dying to say this. . .

I'm giving away a set of cards to everyone who left a comment--all 4 of you amazing souls! My heart is jumping for joy! Giving makes me so happy!

And while I'm at it, I'd like to give a shout out to all 4 of these amazing brave hearts. When I look at their websites and blogs I think I want to just sit down and drink coffee and talk to them and listen. Check them out, and you'll see what I mean.

Elizabeth at Teacher's Market

Wendy at Create-A-Way

Eydie at What We Create

Petrea at Offbeat Family

Ladies, email me (BraveTeacherMim@gmail.com) and let me know if you have a particular set you want or if you would like me to surprise you, and of course I need your snail mail address!

What's making you happy today?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks so much Miriam! I would love the card set!

    That makes my day!

    Regards,
    Elizabeth
    http://myteachersmarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete