Friday, February 10, 2012

Enchantment #5



I'm being enchanted by many people, places, and events. These are a few highlights this week:

A couple gorgeous artists who do gorgeous work:
Susannah Conway--love reading her blog, and I can't wait for her new book!
Flora Bowley--I want to take a workshop with her so much! She keeps appearing on my radar.

Cute questions from Sam:

From the back seat of the car: Mommy do you like hamsters?
Me: Sometimes, why do you ask?
From backseat: Because I like hamsters, and I'm getting a hamster for a pet.

(This, of course, is news to me--an it totally cracks me up, because he has never seen a real live hamster.)

My current not so secret mission!

The amazing women in my life who reach out when I feel most alone--a shout out this week to Lori, Aine, and Rhonda. Thank you for being in my life.

Rhonda took me to see The Color Purple--gorgeous music and I realized I really really miss going to the theater. I am so enchanted by live theater.

Adventure Kits I'm creating--I'm releasing 3 amazing Adventure Kits later this spring over at Brave Teachers. (Sign up here, if you want to be the first to know when these go live!) I'm working on them and making art to go with them. I am completely enchanted by the painting and creating process, and watching it start to come together. I am so enchanted by the creative process!

What's been enchanting you these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment