Friday, February 17, 2012

Enchantment #6



It's been a busy few weeks. I'm honestly feeling tired. I'm hoping to do some serious work this weekend, but I also know I NEED to sit back and relax a bit. I think I just need some down time.

In spite of the fatigue, here are a few things that are enchanting me:


I'm enchanted that Sam and his dad got to feed the penguins at the zoo this week!


These are feasts for the eyes and the spirit. . .

Curly Girl Inspiration/New Design of a teacher! Super cute!

I just discovered Good Girl Jewelry--yumminess!

1 comment:

  1. I encourage you to honor your energy levels! In doing so you will greatly increase your productivity as well as overall well being. Anytime you need a get away just let me know. You have an open invitation to Perrysburg or at the Lake!

    I love love love the new Curly Girl card!

    ReplyDelete