I love making vision boards. Today I'm sharing the vision board I made for 2012. (I also think this would be a super fun thing to do with kids at the beginning of the school year or in January, but I never have done vision boards with kids!)
Here's all you need:
- Lots of magazines and catalogs
- Some sort of backing paper
Here's what you do:
- Cut out all the words and pictures that speak to you.
- Then arrange them and glue them down.
- Now look at it! What stands out to you? You'll be surprised at what you see!
Here were some of the surprises on mine--multiple placements of the words "nourish" and "fresh" I was also suprised by how prominently the color green appeared.
Here is the finished vision for 2012! I really like that it's orderly but not symmetrical or square.
What's your vision for 2012? Have you made something like a vision board? Have you ever used vision boards with students?