Thursday, February 23, 2012

Supporting Brave Creative Dreams And Sprouts



There are things that I'm just so drawn toward I cannot resist. The 3rd issue of Sprouts themed around boldness was just that for me. I loved the preview. I loved that there was poetry from Julia over at Painted Path. I heart Julia and her work. After looking at the preview, I had to buy it. I love supporting the brave creative dreams of others!!! It was even more gorgeous and inspiring than I had hoped.

I am super excited about the new magazine, Sprouts! I like it so much that I've decided to make it the first affiliate program I've ever joined. That means if you click on this link and decided to buy it, I can make a little money, too! I would only do this if I thought this was gorgeous and in the spirit of what I embrace. It is! Some of my favorite bloggers also contribute!

Each issue has a theme. The current issue is themed "Home." Preview the issue HERE



Here's what you can expect to find:

Details:

+ the home issue
+ 60 vibrant full-color pages (PDF instant download)
+ gorgeous viewed on computers, tablets, or smart phones
+ hand-painted backgrounds
+ handwritten notes from me to you
+ art and photography
+ poetry
+ essays
+ creative prompts to cultivate boldness in your own life

$6 single issue. 3-month subscription: $15 (save $3). 6-month subscription: $30 (save $6). 12-month subscription $60 (save $12).

Guests in this issue:

Thrive interview series: Katie Clemons of Gadanke and Making This Home

artists & writers:
Jenn Gibson, Jennifer W. McCullough, Amanda Oaks, Hannah Marcotti, Kelly Letky, D Smith Kaich Jones, Leah Piken Kolidas, Heather King, Kristin Noelle, Julia Fehrenbacher, Maureen Helms Blake, Scott Simpson, Tammy Lee Bradley, Michele Bergh, Jenny Maroney, Lee Ann Monat, Rachel Greenhouse, Laura Boggess

Click here to visit Persistent Green.and to check out the 3 previous editions, too!





Please join me in supporting the creative dreams of others. I can promise you more delights and inspiration than you are imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment