Monday, August 9, 2010

Inspiration Monday


So here are some of the things that are inspiring me, today:

~Where Women Create--a magazine, a book, a webpage--all filled with beautiful and inspiring places where women create. It's soooo yummy--a feast for the eyes.

~Artful Blogging--another gorgeous magazine filled with beautiful and creative blogs and the bloggers who create them.

~Laptop skins designed by Kelly Rae Roberts

~Finding shoes at Goodwill that are comfortable and good for school

~Finding a table cloth and table runner for my Writing Center and a lamp, mirror, games and books for the classroom. It is going to be such an inspiring place for me and my students!

~All those amazing teachers who put great resources for science notebooking on the web. Thank you.

~New school supplies

~Flip camcorders--oh how I want these for my classroom!

~The beginning stages of the first issue of my upcoming newsletter--Tips, Tricks, Tools, and Tales--I bet you're going to like it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment